How do I set Profiles
Now you can create up to 5 individual profile for your family members!
How do I do this? Follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Manage Profiles
- Click on Add Profile
- Choose an avatar as a display icon for your profile
- Set a name for the profile
- Set Parental control restrictions on each profile from the following available options:
- FAM: Suitable for the little ones
- PG: For older kids with parental guidance
- 15: Suitable for the Teens at home
- 18: Only suitable for the adults
- You can also set a dedicated kids profile with the option of a kids lock which prevents a user from exiting a kids profile unless they provide the account password. Note: To switch from the Kids Profile to any other profile you would have to enter your account password.