How can I download movies and series and start watching them?
OSN+ gives you over 10000+ hours of movies and series to watch on the go. Download over wi-fi and then watch offline at your convenience without spending your data.
To download your favorites, you’d need to have the latest OSN+ app version installed on your iPhone, iPad, Android mobile or tab with these OS versions:
For iOS mobile and tablets: starting from iOS 11.4 and later
For Android mobile and tablets: starting from Android 7.1 and later
This is how you can get started:
1. Find the title that you would like to download in the OSN+ library. You will see the Download button if the title is available for download.
2. Tap on the Download button to start downloading. Please make sure that you have enough storage.
3. Once the download starts, you can check its progress on the Download button or, if you are downloading an episode, next to the episode title. You can also see the progress of your downloads via push notifications if they are enabled on your device. If you’d like to check the progress of all titles that you are downloading, tap on the Downloads section on the navigation bar.
4. You can pause or cancel your download anytime by tapping on the Download button or the download icon. To cancel or pause multiple downloads, tap on the Downloads section on the navigation bar and then on the progress icon of every title that is being downloaded.
5. Once the download is completed, the progress icon will change to complete.
To start watching your downloaded movies & series:
We recommend staying logged in to your OSN+ app to access your downloaded content without an internet connection.
1. Sign in to your OSN+ App and select the Downloads tab.
2. Find the title you would like to watch and tap Play.
Note: Kids Profiles may not be able to watch all downloaded movies & series due to content restrictions.